Another easy meal for crazy days.
Whole wheat pitas
1 jar of pizza sauce (I tried using my homemade sauce, but it makes the pita too soggy)
1 Jar of artichoke hearts
Sliced kalamata olives
1. Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees
2. Place pitas on a baking sheet.
3. Spread a spoonful of sauce over each pita. If you like saucy pizza, add more; drier pizza, add less.
4. Arrange toppings (I get “fancy” with mine, but pepperoni tastes great, too!)
5. Cook for 5-7 minutes. If using feta, it won’t melt like mozzarella.
6. Let stand for a minute or two before eating. I slice mine up, but you don’t have to.