Since posting about HITCHED’s release date, I’ve received several questions. I thought it would be easiest to post here as opposed to answering the same question over-and-over again.
- I really liked (loved) Fletch. Is he in this book?
While this book is Ellie’s story, Fletch plays a prominent roll.
- Why are you calling it a companion book and not a sequel? This book can stand alone, unlike a sequel. However, the emotions, jokes, and characters will be more vivid if you’ve read CRUSHED first.
- Is Brady in this book? Does he make any speeches? Yes and yes.
- What’s the heat factor? CRUSHED had a few racier scenes that faded to black for the most part. HITCHED, however, has more raw and graphic sex scenes.
- Why did you age everyone up five years? I felt we needed to catch up with the crew after they lived a little. Plus, it worked for the story I wanted to tell.
That’s all I have for you, but feel free to send more questions my way. I can’t wait to share HITCHED with you!